We are open for virtual and face to face physiotherapy appointments.
We are now offering face to face appointments following initial screening. (questionnaire)
The Therapist’s Promise:
- Wears new, disposable face mask throughout the entire appointment.
- Continues with regular and vigilant hand washing routines and uses hand sanitiser and/or disposable gloves when necessary.
- Wears new disposable apron.
- Cleans and disinfects treatment room to high standards between each patients.
- Disinfects all door handles of the clinic between each patient.
- The soft couch cover won’t be used anymore the but disposable paper couch cover will be continued to be used and disposed after each patient.
- Clinic space aired between each appointments therefore risk of infection is greatly reduced.
- Consent form and subjective assessment forms for new patients will be emailed prior to the appointment, this way we can reduce contamination even further.
- Checking your temperature on arrival (contactless). If you have raised temperature you will be asked to return home and self isolate for 2 weeks.
- We will ask you to fill in a self-declaration form re COVID-19 symptoms prior to your appointment (via email).
- Wear face mask – on arrival and for the duration of your time in clinic premises – however don’t worry if you forget it, the clinic can provide you with one.
- Please don’t arrive too early for your appointment, therefore can avoid coming in contact with other patients. If you do, please wait in your car or in the fresh air.
- Using the hand sanitiser on your way in and out. This is non-contact one on the wall.
- Notify the clinic and cancel all your further appointments if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to anyone who has/had any symptoms in the last 14 days. Please, follow government’s guideline.
- Sign self-declaration form prior to any face to face consultation. (e-mail)
Please, find CSP COVID-19 guideline here: https://www.csp.org.uk/news/coronavirus/clinical-guidance/face-face-or-remote-consultations/guidance-england