We are open for virtual physiotherapy sessions and emergency face to face appointments.
(opening on the 1st of June 2020)
Following the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy’s guideline All INITIAL CONSULTATIONS must be delivered VIRTUALLY.
Face to face appointments are only arranged for patients who would not improve without manual therapy. This is a decision to be made between the patient and the therapist with both agreeing to it.
How do we manage face to face appointments?
The Therapist’s Promise:
- Wears new, disposable face mask for each appointment.
- Continues with regular and vigilant hand washing routines and uses hand sanitiser and/or disposable gloves when necessary.
- Wears new disposable apron.
- Cleans and disinfects treatment room to high standards between each patients.
- Disinfects all door handles of the clinic between each patient.
- The soft couch cover won’t be used anymore the but disposable paper couch cover will be continued to be used and disposed after each patient.
- Clinic space aired between each appointments therefore risk of infection is greatly reduced.
- Consent form and subjective assessment forms for new patients will be emailed prior to the appointment, this way we can reduce contamination even further.
- Checking your temperature on arrival (contactless). If you have raised temperature you will be asked to return home and self isolate for 2 weeks.
- We will ask you to fill in a self-declaration form re COVID-19 symptoms prior to your appointment (via email).
- Wear face mask – on arrival and for the duration of your time in clinic premises – however don’t worry if you forget it, the clinic can provide you with one.
- Please don’t arrive too early for your appointment, therefore can avoid coming in contact with other patients. If you do, please wait in your car or in the fresh air.
- Using the hand sanitiser on your way in and out. This is non-contact one on the wall.
- Notify the clinic and cancel all your further appointments if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to anyone who has/had any symptoms in the last 14 days. Please, follow government’s guideline.
- Sign self-declaration form prior to any face to face consultation. (e-mail)
Please, find CSP COVID-19 guideline here: https://www.csp.org.uk/news/coronavirus/clinical-guidance/face-face-or-remote-consultations/guidance-england